Definition and generic function of cookies.
La Taska Sidreria owner of this website informs that cookies and / or similar technologies are used that store and retrieve information when you browse. In general, these technologies can serve very different purposes, such as recognizing you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or customizing the way the content is displayed. The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
Information about the type of cookies used and their purpose.
- Techniques: Are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to be able to disseminate videos or share content through social networks.
- Customization: They are those that allow the User to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Of analysis: Are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Publicitarias: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
- Behavioral advertising: They are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to analyze your browsing habits on the Internet so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
|Analytical||_ga||Third parties||Google Analytics||2 years||It is used to distinguish users.|
|Analytical||_gat||Third parties||Google Analytics||Sesión||Used by Google Analytics to control the request rate|
|Analytical||_gid||Third parties||Google Analytics||24 horas||It is used to distinguish users.|
|Analytical||loc||Third parties||Addthis||13 months||Geolocation, which is used to help providers determine where users who share information with each other are geographically located (at the state level).|
|Analytical||uvc||Third parties||Addthis||13 months||Detect how often the social sharing service, AddThis, finds the same user.|
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent to your team from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third party cookies: They are those that are sent to your team from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Like, for example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use Check the options and instructions your browser offers for this. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options.
We do not carry out data transfers to third countries made by the editor.
The elaboration of profiles that we carry out implies automated decision making with legal effects for the user or that significantly affects it in a similar way.
Conservation period of the data for the different purposes in the terms established in article 13.2 a) of the GDPR:
- Session Cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until the User leaves the website, so none is registered on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies, serve to analyze traffic patterns on the website. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time the User makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies are generally used to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
In relation to the rest of the information required by Article 13 GDPR you can see them here Legal warning